Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday


I recently came across MckMamma's blog. On her blog, she has made a fun way to being brutally honest. Please check out the RULES.


So here is the list of all the things I DID NOT DO this week... :o)


I DID NOT stay up all night one night wondering when the last time I washed our sheets.(Because I DO in fact, wash them every week) I DID NOT then wake up in the morning to put them in the washer, to only now when I am thinking of things I DID NOT do, realize that they are in fact STILL in the washer. No NOT ME!


I DID NOT put Jadyn to nap the other day at 2pm and then continue to read the last book from the Twilight Saga (Breaking Dawn) until she woke up. It was not till then did I notice that it was 6pm and 1) she had slept 2 hours way to long, and 2) I had read about 256 pages. NO NOT me!


I DID NOT tell Jake, I was constipated and I didn't feel to good when we were in bed. When he so casually started to "Hug Me" last night. He then DID NOT respond back to "What do you mean babe?, I just wanted to give you a hug Good Night!" Every women knows what I'm talking about..


I DID NOT tell Jadyn that I was "Going to the Moon" when she kept asking me where I was going. I was NOT to selfish and want alone time when I went to hide in the bathroom to pretend I was using the restroom to finish reading.. eek NOT ME!


I DID NOT just give my 3 year old daughter a Capri Sun Juice full of 23 grams of sugar at 9:45 AM so that I could do this blog. I did not just go check on her and notice that not only is her mouth dark BLUE but so are her TEETH and HANDS.


Please check MckMamma's blog and post a little prayer for Baby Stellan. He is born in about 2 days.

4 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

'hug goodnight'...whatever! like ur blog here! it my first visit. happy monday

Melissa said...

Too funny.... gosh, don't you wish we could go to the moon sometimes....hey, it is an escape, right?? :)

The Rhoderick Family said...

Loved your not me Monday confessions. I have hid in the bathroom myself at times. Although my reasoning is usually something sweet and yummy to eat that I don't want to share!!! That's where I go. How sad huh???

Brooke said...

Welcome to the world of Not Me! Mondays. I can relate to the "hug goodnight" thing! Have a great week.