Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Long Day

I had a very long day today. I woke up about 7AM to get ready to go down to Kaiser for a minor surgery. I had a very weird Cyst growing by my ear that they removed. I feel okay, no pain just discomfort. I was able to drive myself there, and the procedure only lasted about 45min. The cyst was probably the size of a pea, It was actually kind of gross. If you look for pictures under Sebaceous cyst, you will see these really weird lumps on the surface. My Cyst was actually under my skin and you couldnt really see it, but you could feel it and I was having a little bit of pain so I am happy that its out!! The only downfall is I can't wash my hair for about 3 days, which I don't know what I'm going to do about that since my hair gets very oily in ONE day...EEK

Today we recieved Jadyn's Pocahontas costume I bought of EBAY for $19.99! It was a steal, I couldnt find this costume any where in Stores and I went to the Disney Store and they told me the only place I could get it was DisneyLand. BLAH! So since we have Disneyland passes I made a trip to Disneyland only to find that it cost $85.00 for the full costume. So I think $19.99 is GREAT! OH, and she can wear it next time we go to Disneyland.

We made a trip to my mom's house tonight for Dinner. We ate Salmon and Jasmine white rice. It's my favorite. I can probablly eat that dish 3 times a week. We sat for awhile talking about plans to take Jadyn & my little sister Autumn who is 5 Trick or Treating on Friday. I cant wait to check..I mean eat all..I mean share the candy! Hopefully we/she gets lots of Reese's!! There my Favorite.

1 comments:

Please enjoy... said...

girl, i had a nasty cyst it is disgusting!
good it's out!