Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me Monday!

I most certainly DID NOT forget last week to do my Not Me Monday.

I also, DID NOT forget about my blog, therefore have NOT blogged in about 2 weeks..

I DID NOT forget to feed my child at my cousins baby shower to only find out she ate about 25 Hershey kisses and the evidence was everywhere.

I DID NOT spend 5 hours the other day trying to master making a few "Wipe Cover Cases".

I DID NOT wake up last night at 4AM and think to myself that I DID NOT need anymore sleep and that i felt completely full of energy. It is NOT now 9AM and I DO NOT feel extremely tired.

1 comments:

Please enjoy... said...

I just now discovered your blog and i love the did not's! I should start it too, but It would be embarrassing.
Because I did NOT forget to change Max's diappers for 6 hours on saturday when we went to Ikea! (See what I mean?!)
Hahahah.